Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[DX11] GPU Skinning + Tessellation shaders crash AMD drivers
If the last thing rendered before GPU skinning starts was using tessellation shaders, then the actual GPU skinning crashes AMD drivers on DX11. Workaround to make sure just before GPU skinning something without tessellation is rendered.
Steps to reproduce:
1. open project named 'AMDcrash' that is linked in edit
2. open scene 'Galleon Demo SM 2.0'
- AMD drivers crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents