Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Alpha transparency is not the same in the scene as in the preview of sprite
1. import attached 'singleLittleWarrior', convert to sprite and put into scene
2. Observe that the sprite has alpha transparency but that the transparency is different from the preview of sprite compare to sprite in scene. See attached screenshot 'compare'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected