Search Issue Tracker
Freshly imported texture with alpha channel is not treated as transparent in preview window
Alpha channel is ignored on freshly imported RGBA 32bit image in project and preview windows
1. Create a new project
2. Download attached image with 3 dices('PNG_transparency_demonstration_1.png')
3. Import image
Expected: image background should be transparent
Actual: background is colored with colors from opaque part of image(video attached)
1. Change texture type to Sprite, apply changes
2. Change back to Default, apply changes
Reroduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2017.1.0a5, 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position