Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.1
Found in [Package]
Alpha Buffer Postprocess is not working on iOS build target
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ppfx repro.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select "Main Camera" and in the Inspector window change HDR from "Use Graphics Settings" to "Off"
4. Observe the "Small Cube" GameObject in the Game window
5. In the Hierarchy window select "Main Camera" and in the Inspector window change HDR from "Off" to "Use Graphics Settings"
6. Observe the "Small Cube" GameObject in the Game window
Expected result: With both HDR options "Small Cube" GameObject has alpha
Actual result: With "Use Graphics Settings" "Small Cube" GameObject doesn't have alpha
Reproducible with: 2.2.2 (2019.4.34f1), 3.2.0 (2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off