Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Allocating too many variables in a method leads to a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Add LoadMegaCrash.cs to a a gameobject
3. Enter playmode
Expected result: warning about too many allocations
Actual result: hard crash
Reproduced on 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
This crash does not reproduce when using the new scripting runtime. Please target .NET 4.x Equivalent.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart