Search Issue Tracker
All static fields are set to null after AssetBundle.LoadAllAssets<TextAsset>() method call
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
Expected Result: No errors
Actual Result: "Assertion failed" error is thrown due to Debug.Assert(Instance != null).
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build