Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0
Fixed in 3.0.17, 5.1.4
Found in [Package]
All open Scenes get dirty when editing a SpriteShape Spline
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Open Sprite Shape'
3. In the Inspector select 'Edit Spline'
4. Edit the Spline shape
5. Observe the Hierarchy
Expected result: The 'OtherScene' doesn't get dirty
Actual result: The 'OtherScene' gets dirty
Reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 2.1.0-preview.6 (2019.3.0a7), 3.0.16 (2019.4.28f1), 6.0.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 1.0.14-preview.2 (2018.4.36f1), 2.1.0-preview.2 (2019.3.0a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out