Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0
Fixed in 3.0.17, 5.1.4
Found in [Package]
All open Scenes get dirty when editing a SpriteShape Spline
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Open Sprite Shape'
3. In the Inspector select 'Edit Spline'
4. Edit the Spline shape
5. Observe the Hierarchy
Expected result: The 'OtherScene' doesn't get dirty
Actual result: The 'OtherScene' gets dirty
Reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 2.1.0-preview.6 (2019.3.0a7), 3.0.16 (2019.4.28f1), 6.0.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 1.0.14-preview.2 (2018.4.36f1), 2.1.0-preview.2 (2019.3.0a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds