Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0
Fixed in 3.0.17, 5.1.4
Found in [Package]
All open Scenes get dirty when editing a SpriteShape Spline
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Open Sprite Shape'
3. In the Inspector select 'Edit Spline'
4. Edit the Spline shape
5. Observe the Hierarchy
Expected result: The 'OtherScene' doesn't get dirty
Actual result: The 'OtherScene' gets dirty
Reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 2.1.0-preview.6 (2019.3.0a7), 3.0.16 (2019.4.28f1), 6.0.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 1.0.14-preview.2 (2018.4.36f1), 2.1.0-preview.2 (2019.3.0a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()