Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0
Fixed in 3.0.17, 5.1.4
Found in [Package]
All open Scenes get dirty when editing a SpriteShape Spline
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Open Sprite Shape'
3. In the Inspector select 'Edit Spline'
4. Edit the Spline shape
5. Observe the Hierarchy
Expected result: The 'OtherScene' doesn't get dirty
Actual result: The 'OtherScene' gets dirty
Reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 2.1.0-preview.6 (2019.3.0a7), 3.0.16 (2019.4.28f1), 6.0.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 1.0.14-preview.2 (2018.4.36f1), 2.1.0-preview.2 (2019.3.0a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved