Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0
Fixed in 3.0.17, 5.1.4
Found in [Package]
All open Scenes get dirty when editing a SpriteShape Spline
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Open Sprite Shape'
3. In the Inspector select 'Edit Spline'
4. Edit the Spline shape
5. Observe the Hierarchy
Expected result: The 'OtherScene' doesn't get dirty
Actual result: The 'OtherScene' gets dirty
Reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 2.1.0-preview.6 (2019.3.0a7), 3.0.16 (2019.4.28f1), 6.0.1 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 2D SpriteShape 1.0.14-preview.2 (2018.4.36f1), 2.1.0-preview.2 (2019.3.0a7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine