Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
all log types are displayed when Debug.logger.filterLogType is set to LogType.Exception
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "log.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Select "Exception" GUI selection
5. Click "print log" GUI button
- all log types are displayed when Debug.logger.filterLogType is set to LogType.Exception
Expected behavior: LogType.Exception will only display Exception log messages. (https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Logger-filterLogType.html)
Reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds