Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
all log types are displayed when Debug.logger.filterLogType is set to LogType.Exception
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "log.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Select "Exception" GUI selection
5. Click "print log" GUI button
- all log types are displayed when Debug.logger.filterLogType is set to LogType.Exception
Expected behavior: LogType.Exception will only display Exception log messages. (https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Logger-filterLogType.html)
Reproduced with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate