Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
All files are deleted when building an iOS Player to the desktop
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings…
3. Select iOS and Switch Platform
4. Click Build and select Desktop as the build target
5. In the pop-up warning click Replace
Expected results: The build process to create a folder where all files are placed or place all the files on the desktop
Actual results: Files on the desktop are deleted and 3 errors appear in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
- Deletes files that are on the desktop! Make sure to backup desktop files when trying to reproduce this issue.
- Unity needs to have iOS support to build to iOS Player.
Errors (full errors in the edit):
1. IOException: Access to the path '/Users/…/Desktop' is denied.
2. Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 23 seconds (23271 ms)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
3. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed
- Harsh edges appear when raising the Terrain with a low opacity value brush