Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Albedo colors are not converted to linear space on FBX import
Material Albedo colors imported from FBX don't like right when the project is in linear color space.
Just like the texture importer, the Model importer should provide an option to convert material colors to sRGB or linear space. If linear is selected then Unity should gamma encode the material colors before embedding them into the resulting material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade