Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Albedo colors are not converted to linear space on FBX import
Material Albedo colors imported from FBX don't like right when the project is in linear color space.
Just like the texture importer, the Model importer should provide an option to convert material colors to sRGB or linear space. If linear is selected then Unity should gamma encode the material colors before embedding them into the resulting material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface