Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Albedo colors are not converted to linear space on FBX import
Material Albedo colors imported from FBX don't like right when the project is in linear color space.
Just like the texture importer, the Model importer should provide an option to convert material colors to sRGB or linear space. If linear is selected then Unity should gamma encode the material colors before embedding them into the resulting material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()