Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Albedo colors are not converted to linear space on FBX import
Material Albedo colors imported from FBX don't like right when the project is in linear color space.
Just like the texture importer, the Model importer should provide an option to convert material colors to sRGB or linear space. If linear is selected then Unity should gamma encode the material colors before embedding them into the resulting material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"