Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Albedo colors are not converted to linear space on FBX import
Material Albedo colors imported from FBX don't like right when the project is in linear color space.
Just like the texture importer, the Model importer should provide an option to convert material colors to sRGB or linear space. If linear is selected then Unity should gamma encode the material colors before embedding them into the resulting material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once