Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[AI, NavMesh] Bake Nav Mesh in Editor without needing Read/Write enabled
If using NavMeshSurface, if you need to use the mesh to bake the navMesh in the Editor but not at runtime. They still have to be set to read/write enabled. This causes all those meshes to use twice the memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear