Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[AI] EndLayoutGroup error thrown on saving a Navmesh Baked scene on MacOS
EndLayoutGroup error in the console on saving a scene for the first time which has a NavMesh Baked surface on MacOS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Plane ( Or any unity Primitive )
3. Window > AI > Navigation
4. Select plane from Hierarchy and check "Navigation Static" from Navigation
5. Navigation > Bake > Select Bake button
6. Save Scene.
EndLayoutGroup error thrown in the console after saving the scene.
The scene is saved without any errors in the console.
2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.3.0f3
Only on MacOS
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Feb 04, 2019 16:18
Hello, have you solved the problem? I have the problem as well.