Search Issue Tracker
agent.path.corners.Length does not always match agent.path.GetCornersNonAlloc() when path is broken from carving
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open Scene "test1.unity"
3. Enter Playmode
Expected result: CornersCountAlloc would always match path.corners.Length
Actual result: sometimes it does not match and reports the value of the initial given array(e.g. CornersCount (0) != CornersCountNonAlloc (3))
Reproduced on 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model