Search Issue Tracker
agent.path.corners.Length does not always match agent.path.GetCornersNonAlloc() when path is broken from carving
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open Scene "test1.unity"
3. Enter Playmode
Expected result: CornersCountAlloc would always match path.corners.Length
Actual result: sometimes it does not match and reports the value of the initial given array(e.g. CornersCount (0) != CornersCountNonAlloc (3))
Reproduced on 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window