Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
After updating from 2017.4 to 2018.x serialized sprite atlas attributes values are different than in the Inspector
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip" with Unity 2017.4
2. Select "New Sprite Atlas.spriteatlas" sprite atlas
3. Observe in the Inspector that Allow Rotation and Tight Packing are false
4. Close the project and open it with Unity 2018.2 or 2018.3 or 2019.1
5. Select the sprite atlas and observe in the inspector that the values are true
6. Navigate to Project folder and open the sprite atlas with any text editor
7. Observe as these values are set to 0(false):
Expected result: when upgrading Unity version, Sprite atlas values are kept
Actual result: the values shown as true, even though in the serialized version of sprite atlas the values are false
2017.4.0f1 / 2017.4.13f1 - 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
If the project was created on 2018.2 and then upgraded to 2018.3 or 2019.1, the issue doesn't reproduce
If 2018.2 project opened with 2017.4, getting the same behavior, Inspector shows true, serialized asset shows false.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website