Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[UI?] After multiple m_size < k_reference_bit errors Unity crashes at FullParameterPreparer::OnPrepareTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "774423.zip"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/GameScene"
3. Run it
4. Press TAB twice
5. Notice "m_size < k_reference_bit" errors start to accumulate and then Unity crashes
Note: Sometimes Unity crashes right away, other times it takes more than 50 errors to be printed before crash.
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.3p1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar