Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[UI?] After multiple m_size < k_reference_bit errors Unity crashes at FullParameterPreparer::OnPrepareTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "774423.zip"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/GameScene"
3. Run it
4. Press TAB twice
5. Notice "m_size < k_reference_bit" errors start to accumulate and then Unity crashes
Note: Sometimes Unity crashes right away, other times it takes more than 50 errors to be printed before crash.
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.3p1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events