Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[UI?] After multiple m_size < k_reference_bit errors Unity crashes at FullParameterPreparer::OnPrepareTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "774423.zip"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/GameScene"
3. Run it
4. Press TAB twice
5. Notice "m_size < k_reference_bit" errors start to accumulate and then Unity crashes
Note: Sometimes Unity crashes right away, other times it takes more than 50 errors to be printed before crash.
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.3p1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error