Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[UI?] After multiple m_size < k_reference_bit errors Unity crashes at FullParameterPreparer::OnPrepareTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "774423.zip"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/GameScene"
3. Run it
4. Press TAB twice
5. Notice "m_size < k_reference_bit" errors start to accumulate and then Unity crashes
Note: Sometimes Unity crashes right away, other times it takes more than 50 errors to be printed before crash.
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.3p1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project