Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[UI?] After multiple m_size < k_reference_bit errors Unity crashes at FullParameterPreparer::OnPrepareTexture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "774423.zip"
2. Open scene "Assets/Scenes/GameScene"
3. Run it
4. Press TAB twice
5. Notice "m_size < k_reference_bit" errors start to accumulate and then Unity crashes
Note: Sometimes Unity crashes right away, other times it takes more than 50 errors to be printed before crash.
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.3p1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping