Search Issue Tracker
After enabling "ARCore Required" option in ARCore project settings, Editor still logs a message to adjust the setting
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for Android
-"Building "AR Required" app. Use 'Edit > Project Settings > ARCore' to adjust ARCore settings" is logged in the console
Actual result: "Building "AR Required" app. Use 'Edit > Project Settings > ARCore' to adjust ARCore settings" is logged every time the build process is started, when "AR Required" setting is enabled or disabled.
Expected result: After enabling the "AR Required" setting, the message should not be displayed.
Note: This is neither a warning or error(build process is not disrupted).
Reproduced on: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded