Search Issue Tracker
Aero plugin doesn't work on 5.0b21
I've tried to use the Aero plugin with two versions of the project, 1) 1.0.ar11, the network plugin here: https://sites.google.com/a/unity3d.com/unity-samsung-multiscreen/builds, 2) r04 on the Samsung beta page here: https://sites.google.com/a/unity3d.com/unity-for-samsung-smarttv/builds
Deploys and starts running on both Android and STV. Failures:
a) Start server on STV, then start client on Android. Android hangs, Android CPU use (Galaxy III) goes up to 89%. Stop the server - Android unhangs.
b) Start server on STV. Disconnect. Hit 'Start server' button again, it does nothing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled