Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Ads package doesn't build with il2cpp scripting backend
- Create an empty project,
- Add the Ads package,
- Set the scripting backend to il2cpp,
- Try to build.
Expected: Successful build
Observed: il2cpp build error, pasted here:
Error: IL2CPP error (no further information about what managed code was being converted is available)
System.ArgumentException: Copy() called on path that doesnt exist: D:\Temp\il2cpp repro\Packages\com.unity.ads\Plugins\iOS\UnityAdsInitializationListener.h
at NiceIO.NPath.CopyWithDeterminedDestination(NPath absoluteDestination, Func`2 fileFilter)
at Unity.IL2CPP.AssemblyConversion.AssemblyConverter.ConvertAssemblies(AssemblyConversionInputData data, AssemblyConversionParameters parameters, AssemblyConversionInputDataForTopLevelAccess dataForTopLevel)
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Issue is with il2cpp and might be affecting other packages or scripting code