Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[Adreno][OpenGLES2] Shader Calibration Scene does not work with OpenGLES2 on Adreno devices
Shader Calibration Scene does not work with OpenGLES2 on Adreno devices: everything is rendered black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete