Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[Adreno][OpenGLES2] Shader Calibration Scene does not work with OpenGLES2 on Adreno devices
Shader Calibration Scene does not work with OpenGLES2 on Adreno devices: everything is rendered black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode