Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Won't Fix in 5.6
Adjusting Collider2D's Offset when Using Tiled Draw Mode and Auto Tiling results in inconsistent behaviour
1. Open attached Unity project "AutoTiling.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Click on "wood with caps" object in the Hierarchy
4. Adjust its Box Collider 2D offset and observe the result
Expected result: Adjusting the offset should move the whole collider or multiple colliders in an axis it or they are dragged by
Actual result: Adjusting the offset results in inconsistent and weird behaviour (see attached gifs "autotilingbug.gif" and "autotilingbug2.gif")
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b3, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2
Note: not able to reproduce on older versions because there is no Auto Tiling option
NOTE: fixed in 2017.1.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted