Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Addressables - Web links provided in Package Manager open in code editor even when online
When viewing the Addressables package in Package Manager, clicking any of the web links in the detail view will open them in a code editor regardless of whether you are online or not.
This seems to have occurred as part of the move from 0.8.x to 1.x
1. Make sure your test system is connected to the internet
3. Open the attached project
4. Open Package Manager
5. Select the Addressables package
6. Click any of the web links in the detail view
The web links are opened in a web browser.
The links open in a code editor, as if the user is offline.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on preview-1.1.0, preview-1.0.0
Does not occur on preview-0.8.7 and lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0