Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.6.1
Found in [Package]
[Addressables] Hosting Service port changes when Assets are reimported
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1188009.zip"
2. Open the Hosting window (Window - Asset Management -> Hosting Services)
3. Notice the Port field value in the Hosting window
4. Reimport all Assets (Assets -> Reimport All)
5. Observe the Port value in the Hosting window
Expected result: Port value stays the same
Actual result: Port value changes
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8
Reproducible with package versions: 0.6.8, 0.7.5, 0.8.6, 1.1.10, 1.2.4
Could not test on earlier package versions due to Console errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off