Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1
Adding previously missing shader include does not reimport dependent shader
If a shader encounters a missing include file during the import, it will conclude with an error. However, if the missing include file is added afterwards in the project, the shader does not automatically see that and reimport and resolve the error. The user needs to manually reimport the affected shader to resolve the state.
The same happens if an include with the same name is added to a higher priority path.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time