Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Adding previously missing shader include does not reimport dependent shader
If a shader encounters a missing include file during the import, it will conclude with an error. However, if the missing include file is added afterwards in the project, the shader does not automatically see that and reimport and resolve the error. The user needs to manually reimport the affected shader to resolve the state.
The same happens if an include with the same name is added to a higher priority path.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode