Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Adding previously missing shader include does not reimport dependent shader
If a shader encounters a missing include file during the import, it will conclude with an error. However, if the missing include file is added afterwards in the project, the shader does not automatically see that and reimport and resolve the error. The user needs to manually reimport the affected shader to resolve the state.
The same happens if an include with the same name is added to a higher priority path.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0