Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Adding previously missing shader include does not reimport dependent shader
If a shader encounters a missing include file during the import, it will conclude with an error. However, if the missing include file is added afterwards in the project, the shader does not automatically see that and reimport and resolve the error. The user needs to manually reimport the affected shader to resolve the state.
The same happens if an include with the same name is added to a higher priority path.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved