Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
Adding or Removing Avatar Mask on a Timeline Animation Track does not apply until Preview is disabled/re-enabled
Adding or Removing Avatar Mask on a Timeline Animation Track does not apply until Preview is disabled/re-enabled.
Avatar Mask should take affect as soon as the Mask is added or removed.
- open attached project
- open Mask scene
- select "Timeline" GO and open Timeline window
- Preview Timeline and notice how the Masks (Humanoid & Generic) are applied... "walk" does NOT play on lower body as expected.
- select Generic Mask overrider track and remove Mask
- do the same for the Humanoid override track
- play timeline...
bug: Masks are still applied... "walk" does NOT play on lower body
expected: Masks are no longer applied... full body "walk" is applied
workaround: Disable, then re-enable Preview mode.
note: Repro steps are also valid when adding a new Mask.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu