Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
Adding or Removing Avatar Mask on a Timeline Animation Track does not apply until Preview is disabled/re-enabled
Adding or Removing Avatar Mask on a Timeline Animation Track does not apply until Preview is disabled/re-enabled.
Avatar Mask should take affect as soon as the Mask is added or removed.
- open attached project
- open Mask scene
- select "Timeline" GO and open Timeline window
- Preview Timeline and notice how the Masks (Humanoid & Generic) are applied... "walk" does NOT play on lower body as expected.
- select Generic Mask overrider track and remove Mask
- do the same for the Humanoid override track
- play timeline...
bug: Masks are still applied... "walk" does NOT play on lower body
expected: Masks are no longer applied... full body "walk" is applied
workaround: Disable, then re-enable Preview mode.
note: Repro steps are also valid when adding a new Mask.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version