Search Issue Tracker
Adding a New Animation - by replacing the existing one - causes an empty state to be created
1. Add a New Animation to an object, open the Animator Controller to see it has a state with that clip assigned
3. Now [Create New Clip] and agree to replacing the existing New Animation - a new state is added in the Controller, with New Animation assigned to it, the first state is now empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0