Search Issue Tracker
Adding a New Animation - by replacing the existing one - causes an empty state to be created
1. Add a New Animation to an object, open the Animator Controller to see it has a state with that clip assigned
3. Now [Create New Clip] and agree to replacing the existing New Animation - a new state is added in the Controller, with New Animation assigned to it, the first state is now empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar