Search Issue Tracker
Adding a New Animation - by replacing the existing one - causes an empty state to be created
1. Add a New Animation to an object, open the Animator Controller to see it has a state with that clip assigned
3. Now [Create New Clip] and agree to replacing the existing New Animation - a new state is added in the Controller, with New Animation assigned to it, the first state is now empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine