Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Adding a Locale in a new project does not add the Locale Addressables label
1) Create a new project
2) Add the Localization package
3) Add Localization settings and create 2 Locales English and Russian
4) Examine the Addressables Group window and note that the Locales do not have the Locale label.
5) Restart Unity and press play to see that the Locales could not be found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)