Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Added Components to the Instance of a Prefab cannot be reordered when dragging the Added Components
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1297737_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "Prefab" GameObejct
4. In the Inspector drag the "Rigidbody" Component above the "Box Collider" Component
Expected results: The Component's position is changed
Actual results: The Component's position is not changed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
- You can reorder the Components by pressing the vertical ellipsis on the Component and selecting the "Move Up" or "Move Down" option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"