Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Added Components to the Instance of a Prefab cannot be reordered when dragging the Added Components
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1297737_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "Prefab" GameObejct
4. In the Inspector drag the "Rigidbody" Component above the "Box Collider" Component
Expected results: The Component's position is changed
Actual results: The Component's position is not changed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
- You can reorder the Components by pressing the vertical ellipsis on the Component and selecting the "Move Up" or "Move Down" option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a4