Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field for the Particle system
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field for the Particle system.
In the particle system, for the Renderer parameter, for Mesh Renderer Mode, Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with the Material field in the inspector window. Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle system.
3. Particle System > Inspector > Renderer > Renderer Mode > Mesh
6.Observe Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with select Material filed
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field.
Add Mesh (+) button and select Material field should be well separated from each other.
2021.2.0a15, 2021.1.6f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.0f1
Working fine in :
Occurring on Mac 11.2.3 and windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Verified on :