Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field for the Particle system
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field for the Particle system.
In the particle system, for the Renderer parameter, for Mesh Renderer Mode, Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with the Material field in the inspector window. Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle system.
3. Particle System > Inspector > Renderer > Renderer Mode > Mesh
6.Observe Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with select Material filed
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field.
Add Mesh (+) button and select Material field should be well separated from each other.
2021.2.0a15, 2021.1.6f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.0f1
Working fine in :
Occurring on Mac 11.2.3 and windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)