Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field for the Particle system
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field for the Particle system.
In the particle system, for the Renderer parameter, for Mesh Renderer Mode, Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with the Material field in the inspector window. Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle system.
3. Particle System > Inspector > Renderer > Renderer Mode > Mesh
6.Observe Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with select Material filed
Add Mesh (+) button is overlapping with Material field.
Add Mesh (+) button and select Material field should be well separated from each other.
2021.2.0a15, 2021.1.6f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.0f1
Working fine in :
Occurring on Mac 11.2.3 and windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline