Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Add Component Menu is not being displayed (opened offscreen) in some cases
The Add Component Menu cannot be displayed when the list of components for the object exceeds the height of the screen.
1. Open attached project + scene
2. Select the object in the scene and use Ctrl+Shift+A to bring up the Add Component Menu
3. Scroll to the bottom of the inspector and try again
When performing Step 2 the inspector should not be visible. Note this will depend on the resolution of your screen. If it is still visible, try resizing the height of the editor window and moving the editor to the bottom of your screen.
Step 3 works as expected. It appears some position clamping is needed when opening the menu?
This reproduces at least as far back as 2017.1
Does not reproduce in 2018.3.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR