Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Add Component Menu is not being displayed (opened offscreen) in some cases
The Add Component Menu cannot be displayed when the list of components for the object exceeds the height of the screen.
1. Open attached project + scene
2. Select the object in the scene and use Ctrl+Shift+A to bring up the Add Component Menu
3. Scroll to the bottom of the inspector and try again
When performing Step 2 the inspector should not be visible. Note this will depend on the resolution of your screen. If it is still visible, try resizing the height of the editor window and moving the editor to the bottom of your screen.
Step 3 works as expected. It appears some position clamping is needed when opening the menu?
This reproduces at least as far back as 2017.1
Does not reproduce in 2018.3.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)