Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
'Add Component' button jumps on top of other properties in the Inspector window when resizing the Inspector window
Full title: 'Add Component' button jumps on top of other properties in the Inspector window when resizing the Inspector window and previously inspected object had a scrollbar for the Inspector window when a custom expandable UI Group element is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'Test.zip' project
2. In the Hierarchy window select 'Volume Spots'
3. Adjust the Inspector window height slightly so it would have a scrollbar
4. In the Hierarchy window select 'Volume Mesh'
5. Resize the Inspector window's height from bottom to top slowly (till 'Add Component' button jumps)
Expected result: the 'Add Component' button does not jump on top of other properties in the Inspector window
Actual result: 'Add Component' button jumps on top of other properties in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP