Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ADB prevents Editor logs from being deleted/renamed on windows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the editor, select the Android platform
2. Wait for the devices to be fetched (that starts up ADB)
3. Close the editor. Notice that ADB is still alive
4. Try to delete the newest editor log. Notice that it cannot be done - "file is open in adb.exe".
Note: use 'adb kill-server' to release the file lock
Note: Not reproducible on mac
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0a10 (dfb7f9251d9f)
Not reproduced on: 2018.3.0a9 (c1466ad7f325)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces