Search Issue Tracker
Activation windows - Unity Icon does not following our brand guidline
The Unity icon in activation windows does not follow our brand guidelines(see
“Inverse version of logo is white. This is suitable for dark and black bagrounds
It does not look nice and it does not support our brand identity, which we "pay" a lot of attention to else.
we should consider to change it since we are exposing it to every single user who install an activate our product.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker