Search Issue Tracker
Activation windows - Unity Icon does not following our brand guidline
The Unity icon in activation windows does not follow our brand guidelines(see
“Inverse version of logo is white. This is suitable for dark and black bagrounds
It does not look nice and it does not support our brand identity, which we "pay" a lot of attention to else.
we should consider to change it since we are exposing it to every single user who install an activate our product.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect