Search Issue Tracker
Activation window appears without styling on windows
Activation window appears without styling on windows (sometimes)
This has been observed several times, but cannot always be reproduced.
1. Start Unity, navigate to Manage licence, select Activate new license.
The activation window appears with no styling on radio buttons (See screenshot)
2. Select Activate new licences (You need to select it with radio button else it will fail with error code 500 when submitting)
3. Add a STD- or Subscription license that you have never activated before (R3-6J7Y-9DJK-TAES-JPH4-9X86 use this)(or clear your user account for activations) in order to call the activation survey.
Activation survey window misses the styling and it is actually not possible to skip it from the link in the bottom of the survey.
4. fill out the survey and submit.
It is not possible to submit, nothing happens when clicking on it
Note. Also on start up, when no license file is on the machine, the activation window looks the same, and when submitting the activation the "Thanks for your time" dialog button does not react
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker