Search Issue Tracker
Activation window appears without styling on windows
Activation window appears without styling on windows (sometimes)
This has been observed several times, but cannot always be reproduced.
1. Start Unity, navigate to Manage licence, select Activate new license.
The activation window appears with no styling on radio buttons (See screenshot)
2. Select Activate new licences (You need to select it with radio button else it will fail with error code 500 when submitting)
3. Add a STD- or Subscription license that you have never activated before (R3-6J7Y-9DJK-TAES-JPH4-9X86 use this)(or clear your user account for activations) in order to call the activation survey.
Activation survey window misses the styling and it is actually not possible to skip it from the link in the bottom of the survey.
4. fill out the survey and submit.
It is not possible to submit, nothing happens when clicking on it
Note. Also on start up, when no license file is on the machine, the activation window looks the same, and when submitting the activation the "Thanks for your time" dialog button does not react
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect