Search Issue Tracker
Activation Guides and License window may contain link to Documentation
1. While opening Help from Manage License window I found that in case then internet is absent we have no ability to give user information about activation of license.
We can add link to offline documentation (if it's installed) ../Manual/LicensesAndActivation.html page or to online documentation http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LicensesAndActivation.html (if offline documentation is not installed).
1. We can add link to manual documentation (http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LicensesAndActivation.html) from Activation Guides (http://unity3d.com/unity/activation) for users who need more explicit information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1