Search Issue Tracker
Activation from command line fails if there is old license file
- Editor is already activated and has a license file (e.g. Personal Edition)
1. Close Editor
2. Try to activate it from command line (e.g. ./Unity -cloudEnvironment staging -enableUnityConnectPr -quit -batchmode -serial R3-PSRX-XDJ9-JN7V-YYYY-XXXX -username 'email@example.com' -password 'XXXxxx123'
3. Observe that editor is not activated
Workaround - delete existing license file.
Editor: 5.3.5f1, 5.0.4, 4.7.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect