Search Issue Tracker
Activation from command line fails if there is old license file
- Editor is already activated and has a license file (e.g. Personal Edition)
1. Close Editor
2. Try to activate it from command line (e.g. ./Unity -cloudEnvironment staging -enableUnityConnectPr -quit -batchmode -serial R3-PSRX-XDJ9-JN7V-YYYY-XXXX -username 'firstname.lastname@example.org' -password 'XXXxxx123'
3. Observe that editor is not activated
Workaround - delete existing license file.
Editor: 5.3.5f1, 5.0.4, 4.7.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker