Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Activating UI object with InputField during runtime causes UI rebuild loop error
1. Download and open "Assets.zip" project.
2. Navigate to Cookie->Scenes folder.
3. Open "Base" Scene.
4. Enter Play mode.
5. On the lower left side of the screen find the menu button and press it.
6. Then Find "Redeem Codes" button and press it.
Expected result: UI works as intended, no rebuild loop is caused, Input field is shown.
Actual result: Opening Object with Input field causes UI to go into rebuild loop and Input field is not shown.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3p1
Notes: Appears after an upgrade to 5.6. Uses TextMesh Pro plugin. Gif attached showing how to reproduce the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1