Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Activating UI object with InputField during runtime causes UI rebuild loop error
1. Download and open "Assets.zip" project.
2. Navigate to Cookie->Scenes folder.
3. Open "Base" Scene.
4. Enter Play mode.
5. On the lower left side of the screen find the menu button and press it.
6. Then Find "Redeem Codes" button and press it.
Expected result: UI works as intended, no rebuild loop is caused, Input field is shown.
Actual result: Opening Object with Input field causes UI to go into rebuild loop and Input field is not shown.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3p1
Notes: Appears after an upgrade to 5.6. Uses TextMesh Pro plugin. Gif attached showing how to reproduce the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac