Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Performance] Activating a particle system that was edited takes longer than one that was never edited
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Normal.unity
3. Open the Profiler window
4. Play the scene
5. Press Spacebar
- Note how during the frame where spacebar was pressed, the SetActive method takes about 0.01ms
6. Open scene Abnormality.unity
7. Repeat from step 3
- Notice how during the same frame where spacebar is pressed, the SetActive method now takes 0.2ms to 0.5ms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website