Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Activated second display is not rendering when running the project in Standalone
1. Open attached project "physicsRaycasterBug.zip"
2. Build for Standalone and run
3. When ran, observe results with dual monitor setup
Expected: second monitor is activated and rendering
Actual: second monitor is activated, but not rendering (black screen)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a9
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked