Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Ability to add animation properties is hidden
1. Create an animation for an object
2. Try adding a property.
3. Observe, that if a property's name is long, you have to scroll horizontally to add it
Expected: double clicking the property should add that property. There shouldn't be a need to press a button that's is usually hidden.
Reproduced in 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source