Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Ability to add animation properties is hidden
1. Create an animation for an object
2. Try adding a property.
3. Observe, that if a property's name is long, you have to scroll horizontally to add it
Expected: double clicking the property should add that property. There shouldn't be a need to press a button that's is usually hidden.
Reproduced in 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos