Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
A TextField is writable but invisible in the package manager when field.isReadonly = false is used
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Case928172_UIPackageManager.zip"
2. Open the package manager
3. Select users custom package "Sample Test"
4. In the details section notice the invisible TextField that "Hello World" is written in
Expected results: The TextField is visible in the Package manager
Actual results: The TextField is invisible but still writable in the Package manager
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build