Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
A TextField is writable but invisible in the package manager when field.isReadonly = false is used
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Case928172_UIPackageManager.zip"
2. Open the package manager
3. Select users custom package "Sample Test"
4. In the details section notice the invisible TextField that "Hello World" is written in
Expected results: The TextField is visible in the Package manager
Actual results: The TextField is invisible but still writable in the Package manager
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used