Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
A TextField is writable but invisible in the package manager when field.isReadonly = false is used
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Case928172_UIPackageManager.zip"
2. Open the package manager
3. Select users custom package "Sample Test"
4. In the details section notice the invisible TextField that "Hello World" is written in
Expected results: The TextField is visible in the Package manager
Actual results: The TextField is invisible but still writable in the Package manager
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name