Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
A small gap is created in the default NavMesh when setting "Step Height" from 0.76 to 1.08 and baking NavMesh
1. Download user's attached project "FollowPlayerNavMesh.zip"
2. In the project, open the scene "ZombieChaser"
3. Go to Window->AI->Navigation
4. Open Navmesh baking settings window
5. In the Scene view find the stairs as shown in the attached picture and then in "Navmesh bake Settings" try changing "Step Height" value from 0 to 1.2
Expected result: There shouldn't be any gaps created when changing "Step Height" value from 0.76 to 1.08 in the Navmesh baking settings
Actual result: Notice that when changing "Step Height" value from 0.76 to 1.08, there seemed to be a small gap in the default NavMesh going up the stairs.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Note: Sometimes NavMesh just disappears when setting "Step Height" value from 0.76 to 1.08 and then baking
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time