Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
A second blank editor window is opened and may cause a crash when opening a project
1. Open user's attached project
Expected result: One editor window is opened
Actual result: A second blank editor window is opened in the background (causes a crash on Linux)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.3.0a1
-Closing either of the two editor windows closes both of them.
-In 2021.1.0a4, the "Failed to load window layout" window is shown.
-On Linux, this project causes a crash, whereas on Windows/MacOS two editor windows are opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window