Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
A second blank editor window is opened and may cause a crash when opening a project
1. Open user's attached project
Expected result: One editor window is opened
Actual result: A second blank editor window is opened in the background (causes a crash on Linux)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.3.0a1
-Closing either of the two editor windows closes both of them.
-In 2021.1.0a4, the "Failed to load window layout" window is shown.
-On Linux, this project causes a crash, whereas on Windows/MacOS two editor windows are opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source