Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
A second blank editor window is opened and may cause a crash when opening a project
1. Open user's attached project
Expected result: One editor window is opened
Actual result: A second blank editor window is opened in the background (causes a crash on Linux)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.3.0a1
-Closing either of the two editor windows closes both of them.
-In 2021.1.0a4, the "Failed to load window layout" window is shown.
-On Linux, this project causes a crash, whereas on Windows/MacOS two editor windows are opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process