Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
A missing page is opened when clicking "Learn more..." next to "Import Worker Count %" in Preferences > Asset Pipeline
1. Create a new project
2. Open Preferences > Asset Pipeline
3. Click "Learn more..." next to "Import Worker Count %"
Expected result: A page with relevant information is opened
Actual result: A missing page is opened (https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ParallelImport.html)
Reproducible with: 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1 (no Asset Pipeline in Preferences)
1. The link is correct but the documentation isn't implemented
2. The implemented page exists in the Japanese documentation: https://docs.unity.cn/2021.2/Documentation/Manual/ParallelImport.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP