Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a19, 2023.1.0a24
A Light renders as Realtime when it's a duplicate of a Baked Light and they have the same properties
1. Open the user's attached project "DuplicateBakedLightIsRealtimeBug"
2. Open "SampleScene" from the Project window
3. Create a new Point Light and make sure its light is visible on the Plane
4. Change the Light Mode to "Baked"
5. Duplicate the created Point Light in the Hierarchy window
6. Click "Generate Lighting" in the Lighting window
3. Duplicate "Baked Light C" in the Hierarchy window
Expected result: There is no visible light on the Plane from either the original or the duplicate Point Lights
Actual result: The light from the duplicate Point Light is visible on the Plane
Reproducible on: macOS 12.0.1 (Intel)
Note: Not reproducible if the duplicate Point Light is moved before baking lights
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags