Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a19, 2023.1.0a24
A Light renders as Realtime when it's a duplicate of a Baked Light and they have the same properties
1. Open the user's attached project "DuplicateBakedLightIsRealtimeBug"
2. Open "SampleScene" from the Project window
3. Create a new Point Light and make sure its light is visible on the Plane
4. Change the Light Mode to "Baked"
5. Duplicate the created Point Light in the Hierarchy window
6. Click "Generate Lighting" in the Lighting window
3. Duplicate "Baked Light C" in the Hierarchy window
Expected result: There is no visible light on the Plane from either the original or the duplicate Point Lights
Actual result: The light from the duplicate Point Light is visible on the Plane
Reproducible on: macOS 12.0.1 (Intel)
Note: Not reproducible if the duplicate Point Light is moved before baking lights
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly