Search Issue Tracker
A character from multiple assetbundles fails to initialize animator
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "AvatarAssemblyTest"
3. Enter play mode - wait a bit until a character appears in scene. Note that he is in a T-pose
4. Select the character in hierarchy and in the inspector change any animator value - note that an idle animation starts playing. It should be playing by default (instead of the T-pose)
In this case you have to use DestroyImmediate(child.gameObject) because in the same frame you are parenting characterBody to characterBase and then bind the animator. This create a GO hierarchy that have both rig at the same time until the delay destroy call is process. Unfortunatly the animator try to bind the transform and pick the rig that is about to be deleted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader