Search Issue Tracker
A character from multiple assetbundles fails to initialize animator
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "AvatarAssemblyTest"
3. Enter play mode - wait a bit until a character appears in scene. Note that he is in a T-pose
4. Select the character in hierarchy and in the inspector change any animator value - note that an idle animation starts playing. It should be playing by default (instead of the T-pose)
In this case you have to use DestroyImmediate(child.gameObject) because in the same frame you are parenting characterBody to characterBase and then bind the animator. This create a GO hierarchy that have both rig at the same time until the delay destroy call is process. Unfortunatly the animator try to bind the transform and pick the rig that is about to be deleted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`