Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[5.4][GPUProfiler] Most draw call entries do not have names/objects associated with them (just shows "N/A")
Since 5.4, most draw calls in GPU profiler aren't associated with the objects. So the detail profiler view just shows "N/A" for the object names.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window