Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[5.4][GPUProfiler] Most draw call entries do not have names/objects associated with them (just shows "N/A")
Since 5.4, most draw calls in GPU profiler aren't associated with the objects. So the detail profiler view just shows "N/A" for the object names.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta