Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[5.4][GPUProfiler] GPU profiler does not show any draw call timings in 5.4
In 5.3 and before, the GPU profiler was showing timings for individual draw calls. Since 5.4, it generally attributes all GPU times to "RenderTexture.SetActive", and none of the actual draw calls show up.
This happens no matter whether graphics jobs are enabled or not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)