Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[5.4][GPUProfiler] GPU profiler does not show any draw call timings in 5.4
In 5.3 and before, the GPU profiler was showing timings for individual draw calls. Since 5.4, it generally attributes all GPU times to "RenderTexture.SetActive", and none of the actual draw calls show up.
This happens no matter whether graphics jobs are enabled or not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build