Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[5.4][GPUProfiler] GPU profiler does not show any draw call timings in 5.4
In 5.3 and before, the GPU profiler was showing timings for individual draw calls. Since 5.4, it generally attributes all GPU times to "RenderTexture.SetActive", and none of the actual draw calls show up.
This happens no matter whether graphics jobs are enabled or not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements