Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[5.4][GPUProfiler] GPU profiler does not show any draw call timings in 5.4
In 5.3 and before, the GPU profiler was showing timings for individual draw calls. Since 5.4, it generally attributes all GPU times to "RenderTexture.SetActive", and none of the actual draw calls show up.
This happens no matter whether graphics jobs are enabled or not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted