Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[5.4][GPUProfiler] GPU profiler does not show any draw call timings in 5.4
In 5.3 and before, the GPU profiler was showing timings for individual draw calls. Since 5.4, it generally attributes all GPU times to "RenderTexture.SetActive", and none of the actual draw calls show up.
This happens no matter whether graphics jobs are enabled or not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance